Friday, May 31, 2013

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneek Peek #1 Gone Buggy

Happy Graduation Day to my Son Zachary!


Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneek Peeks
TWO new Stamp Sets!



 These two sets that Scrappy Moms Stamps has released are just Awesome!
I decided to go old school and do some stamping! I borrowed a stamp set from my friend Tammy it is the Hive 4 Bees set from The Stamps Of Life.
Standard A2 Card
Circle scallop and circle Stampin Up Punches
Scrappy Moms Gone Buggy Sentiments
An old retired DOTS/CTMH Stoneware Texture stamp for yellow texture.
 I used Crystal stickles of the wings of the bee and glossy accents on her body.
Honeycomb Die is MFTSTAMPS borrowed from my friend Stacey.
CTMH Black and White Cardstock.

Have a great Day and don't forget to visit the rest of the Design Team to see what they created for this first day of the release!
visit 




Design Team

3 comments:

Cristi said...

OH I love your card!! Happy Graduation to your son!
Big HUGS,
Cristi

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Congratulations to your son!! Your card is cute, Lezlye!! ~Hugs, Saundra

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Go Zac! :)

Your card is so adorable!! I love the hexagon strip at the bottom. :)

- Mel