Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Card for Maddy


I am going to send this off to a little girl who has been battling Acute Myeloid Leukemia, her story can be read here. I plan on making her a couple more too!

Hold you in My Heart

One of the many cards I made at the crop I attended on Sat.
MFTSTAMPS Pure innocence girl and sentiment.
SU Top Note Sizzix Die
Enamel Dots
Cuttlebug embossing folder hearts
Michael's Black Glitter tape.

Have a great Day!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me feedback and comments I really appreciate it.

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Oh so cute!

estetik drew said...

Awesome, this was a absolutely superior post. In approach I'd like to address like this too - demography time and absolute accomplishment to accomplish a acceptable article... but what can I say... I adjourn alot and never assume to get something done.
Estetik

wandaguess said...

Hi!!! This is soooooo cute! Hope you're having a great week. XO

estetik Burun said...

It's a creativity site.thanks for sharing.. Video-endoskopik yöntemle, tamponsuz Burun Estetiği bilgileri, estetik burun ameliyati,Burun Estetiği ,rinoplasti operasyonu Op. Dr. Yakup Avsar tarafindan anlatilmaktadir.
Burun Estetiği