Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Anniversary and Watercolor Rooster




Happy 27th Wedding Anniversary to my Husband


with my short hair..



My Watercolor Rooster




Not a cared today but a Watercoloring I did. I love to watercolor and paint. I am going to try to start doing it more often. I love Roosters so naturally I had to try one first. Let me know what you think!
Today is my 27th Wedding Anniversary and we are going to this new place in Folsom called Painted. We will have a bottle of wine and paint! Sounds fun right! I am going to attempt to paint the golden gate bridge with starry night. Hubby will be doing it too!  Two friends of ours are tagging along as well. should be a fun night!


Have a great Day ! It's going to be hot here in the hills!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great pic!!! I think the rooster turned out great!

Missy said...

This is fabulous, I love the soft coloring!! Happy anniversary!!! ;)