Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Terrific Tuesday With Scrappy Moms Stamps





Challenge is Dad's , Father's Day!


For my Card I used a file from SVGCUTS.com
I thought this shirt card would be perfect for my husband for Father's Day from me!
Goes together really easy after making the simple cuts!
I used three Scrappy Moms Stamps Sentiments on this card.
To My from "All In The Family"
My husband from "For the Boys"
and 
Happy Father's Day from "All in the Family"
Papers are DCWV The guy stack.

I took my photo's really late sorry. I have been pre-occupied with my High School Reunion coming up. :) Can you guess how many years???
Head on over to 
and join the challenge to win 
STAMPS!

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, great paper!

Creative M said...

Super Cute & Cool!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

L.B. said...

sucha cute card for dad. Very fun

Missy said...

Super cute Lezlye, love those easy cards!!! ;)

scrappy critters said...

Sooo cute Lezyle!
♥Tam

scrappy critters said...

Soooo cute!
♥Tam

Sherrie K. said...

Great Father's Day card! The papers are so fun and great sentiments!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com