Monday, July 22, 2013

Exciting News! Poppystamps DT






My Exciting News











I can finally share that I am one of the New Members of the Poppystamps Inc DT
It is a division of Memory Box Inc. You know all those fabulous 100% steel craft dies we all love so much! I am beyond excited to be a part of this Amazing Team! We will be posting regularly on the Poppystamps Blog/ Facebook page. You can find us on Pinterest and flicker too!
My 1st post on the Poppystamps blog is on July 30th. SO be sure and POP on over!




 
A Kept Life
Jeanne Jachna

Button Junkie
Sherry Eckblad

Cardmaking in the Mountains
Paper crafts, primarily cards

Charmingly_creative
Diane Barney

Crimson Owl Creations
Michele K. Henderson

Dahlia Memories
Chunyuan Wu

Glitter Grammy Plays With Paper
Mary McMillan

Ira's Crea Corner
Ira Huberts

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations 
Lezlye Lauterbach

My Paper Station
Yvonne Dunlop

Patty Tanúz CARDS
My blog of Cards Only :)

Patty Tanúz SCRAPBOOK AND PAPER CRAFTING
Layouts, Altered, Boxes, Purses, etc. :)

Right As Rain
Jean Manis
http://jeanmanis.com

love, life and crafts Rudlis
Irena Kowalczyk
http://papierowaobsesja.blogspot.com/

Le Cardon Bleu
Sherry Hester
http://lecardonbleu.blogspot.com


Thanks for stopping By!

4 comments:

rudlis said...

Beautiful card. I am happy that we are one team.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Congrats Lezlye I am super excited to be on this Design Team with you.

Ira Huberts said...

Wonderful to be on the same team Lezlye! Hope this will be a huge success! Take care, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Gayle said...

Pretty card, I look forward to seeing more of their designs from you!