Saturday, July 06, 2013

Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop






Welcome to the Hop for shop Pumpkin spice. Our challenge is anything goes,  Stars or Fireworks and If you came from Carissa's Blog
your in the right place. If you happened upon my blog and want to start at the beginning head over here.





My Minds Eye Sweetest Thing Papers
My Pink Stamper Sentiment Stamp
Stickles
Black cord
Straws flattened to look like firecrackers.

Hope you had a great 4th of July! I love making Patriotic cards. I only made three this year. Usually I start and can't stop!

Now make your card for the challenge and enter it here. Also check out the other talented ladies here on this hop line up!




Blog Roll











15 comments:

June Houck said...

I adore your firecracker straws! You rocked both the stars and fireworks. Such a cute idea, Lezlye.

Grace Baxter said...

This card is so cute. How creative of you to figure out a way to make believable firecrackiers!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Great card and great papers, Lezlye! Love the firecrackers!! ~Hugs, Saundra

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Nana said...

Too cute.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is SOOOO cute! LOVE your straws flattened for firecrackers!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Denine said...

Lezlye, I love what you did wuth the straws. So cute. And the yellow and red are such a nice subtle change for a patriotic card.
hugs,

DIANA L. said...

Super cute. I love those firecrackers. Great colors

Court said...

This is soooo darling! i love it! The pop of yellow on a 4th card is something I would have NEVER thought to do and absolutely LOVE!

Sugarlips said...

This card is soooo AWESOME!! I love how you used the straws for firecrackers. That is so cool.

Creative M said...

Cute & FUN!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog) ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Creative M said...

Would love if you joined us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥(my blog)
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Cut It Up Challenges ♥

Jeanne J said...

What a fun card! Love the sparkle and the firecrackers!

Diane said...

Just adorable, love the fireworks and fun colors.

Regards diane

Missy said...

Terrific card Lezlye the dimension the firecrackers give is awesome!!