Monday, July 01, 2013

Shop Pumpkin Spice Inspiration Day






Shop Pumpkin Spice Inspiration Day




Lezlye here from Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations with my Daily inspiration post. In about a week we are headed to LA to see my daughter.... I am hoping to make a stop here... My inspiration for this card...



Supplies Used
Echo Park For the record
My Minds eye Sweetest thing
Adhesive
cardstock
stamps


I also had a wedding anniversary 27 years, so this will serve as my anniversary card to enter in the challenge! Don't forget to enter yours for a chance to win!
Have a great Day! Thanks for following my blog !

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Super Cute Card!!!

Missy said...

Fun card Lezlye I love the polka dot background piece!

Creative M said...

Adorable card! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥