Monday, August 12, 2013

My Scrapbook Expo Haul



Scrapbook Expo Haul


 SO here's my Haul from the Expo in Santa  Clara this past Friday.
It was a very long day. I woke up at 4:30 am was on the road by 5 am. Made it to Santa Clara by 8am. Traffic was horrible. I was within the first 50 people let in early for the show, I received fun freebies from vendors and tons of coupon specials. Brain overload. I had a list of what I went for and pretty much stuck to it.

Kiwi lane Templates
Copic markers Scrap Mart $5.24 if you bought ten or more. I usually always buy from them.
Queen and Co man washi tape and screw brads
Stickles from Bee Creative 8 for $15
a couple cool new dies
elizabeth crafts stickers
basic grey dots

Just made a cool man card that I'll post on Friday for Scrappy Moms Sneek Peeks!


Have a great day!

No comments: