Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Poppy Stamps Green Thanks

Welcome Poppystamps Fans! Isn't it so fun to come to the blog with all this wonderful new inpiration we are sharing? Lezlye here with a card for your inspiration.  I Love Green and Glitz so I made this Thanks card to share with you today.

Poppystampsgreenthanks
I used the Memory Box thanks die, cut it out of white cardstock, then I inked it in green and added glossy accents clear dimensional liquid to the word for and added effect. The Tilda Swirl die by Poppystamps in white with a circle of patterned green paper for contrast. Love the graphic look of lines so I added some glitter tape. This design is simple enough, you could mass produce thes fairly easy! Have a great Day and be sure and visit the Poppystamps store to get some pf these awesome dies!

Have a great creative day!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Very fun design with the Tilda Swirl and fun paper.

Regards diane