Saturday, August 31, 2013

Put your Dancing Shoes on....




Charlotte
Unity Stamps
Unity Fashionista Stamp by Tracey Malnofski
I love these girls! Just enough sophistication!
Next Friday it's my Birthday and we are going dancing at the local nightclub. I thought this card was appropriate.  She is stamped in memento black ink and colored with copic markers. I used 14!
Yikes! C3,100,E00,E21,E31,E34,E11E25,R20,v01,V04,V06,Y11,Y15.
Patterned paper is Bo Bunny, Country Garden
Purple cardstock is DCWV solid stack
Sentiment (sassy Pants by Erin Schreiner for Unity) is embossed with Ranger Detail embossing powder. The4 little gems near the sentiment are stickers from Sticko. Love those things for a little adding zing!

Hope you enjoy my stamped,colored and embossed card.
Have a great day!






No comments: