Saturday, August 17, 2013

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneek #2






Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneek #2












Here I used the ice cream cone and scoop stamp in the ice cream social set along with the sentiment. I also used the zig zag die that was released last month! Glossy accents and glitter added to ice cream. Bow made with my bowmaker. See video above.
Love the simplicity of this card!
Perfect paper layers for mats
See my code for a discount
 

Two New Awesome Sets are being released today! The Scrappy Moms Design Team has been creating sneek samples to share! Be sure to check out all the DT Blogs and then hop on over to the guest designer's blog too!
Design Team

2 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Sooo cute Lezyle.. Love the colors!

♥Tam

bonnie said...

Fab card...love the colours, remind me of mint choc chip icecream! ;) Hugs x