Friday, August 16, 2013

Scrappy Moms Stamps SNeek Peek #1






Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneek Peek #1




TWo New Awesome Sets are being released today! The Scrappy Moms Design Team has been creating sneek samples to share! Be sure to check out all the DT Blogs and then hop on over to the guest designer's blog too!
Design Team

On to my card. I used some goodies that I purchased a the Santa Clara Expo. I love to color and I love Glitter so I created a series of Guy themed cards using the Happy Mail stamp set.

Did you see  my bracelet I made yesterday?
I am going to give one away as blog Candy! Won't be the same colors, but it will be just as cute!
Leave me a comment and follow my blog for and entry, like my facebook page for another entry winner will be drawn on Monday!

to see the bracelet



Patterned Paper Making Memories
Brown Cardstock CTMH
Green Coordinations
Sizzix Tim HOltz Embossing folder
SU Dog tag Punch
Eyelet outlet for screw brad
Ranger detail embossing powder

Enjoy!
Get your sets here!

2 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

So very cute - would be great for a guy birthday card! :)

- Mel

bonnie said...

Awesome boy card...you make great guy cards! ;) Hugs x