Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Terrific Tuesday Challenge Scrappy Moms Stamps






Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge









The challenge today is to use a digital element in your creation! I chose to use a digital image from Tiddly Inks. I just love these digi stamps! She also has them available in photo-polymer form too! I used salty kisses mermaid image and colored her with my copic markers. Then I added some stickles and glossy accents to finish her off.




For my sentiment I used Scrappy Moms Stamps Beach Bums Stamp Set
I hope you enjoy my card and head on over to participate at www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com



Card size is 5.5 x 5.5

I also used the Deconstructed Sketch here

Papers are Me and My big idea's pad from Michael's
Ek Success Wave Border Punch
Spellbinders Scallop/circle dies
I love this image!


Have a great Day!

1 comment:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Sooo beautiful. I love the coloring...
♥Tam