Friday, September 20, 2013

Card with my Simon Says Stamptember Box I won.






Total Cased card :/

I entered comments on all the Simon Says Stamp Stamptember blogs for a chance to win. I didn't know what, but I generally LOVE all there stuff and Adore Kristina Werner and her designs.
I got the May 2012 Card Kit. Cool BEans.
I had to clean house today and work on a few other upcoming projects and totally spaced on getting a card read for today's post. SO I whipped out the supplies and the inclosed idea sheet and CASED one. Way back in my early days before I figured out how to design a card, this was a good way to learn. CASED is an Acronym. Do you know what it means?

You really get a lot of product in these kits, I am going to use the rest up and see just how many cards I can create and I will report back.

I was in a pinch. 

Have a great day!

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...love the felt clouds!!