Saturday, September 14, 2013

JOURNEY CONCERT TONIGHT!!-





SO Excited! 


My Favorite Band Ever!

Journey

Journey 2013






I am sure I will come home with no voice! I hope to meet them or get a picture with the band, but I am not counting on it. It would make my day though! I have a card to share for the Scrappy Moms Stamps Release. I hope you enjoy it!





I just knew I needed this Silhouette cut file when I saw it! It is perfect for this set of stamps! Black and White classic simple card design. The Journey Guitarist

Neal Schon & Michaele Salahi


are getting married this year. I'd love to attend that wedding!(If I had her party crashing skills ;)) Maybe I will just have to send a card.

Be sure to visit the Design Team's Blog's and the guest designer too, for many more idea's!

Design Team
Guest Designer


1 comment:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

I LOVE IT!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the stamp - it looks perfect with the silhouette! :)

- Mel