Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Online Card Classes- Homework


If you are looking for the OWH Hop
click here

Online Card Class Insider
IN_ellen
I have always wanted to take one of these online classes. They are pretty amazing! You work at your own pace and they are packed full of information!

We were given a homework assignment to create a card using some of the techniques we
learned, so I whipped up this fall card. Let me know what you think!



I used a Tim Holtz Stamper's Annonymous Blueprint STamp
watercolored with distress inks. Distressed and inked and mounted to redish cardstock. Added the embossed Woodgrain and inked it. Studio calico wood Thanks.
Inside a mini card that pops out all glittered with stickles glitter. Then I added two embossed leaves to the bottom right. I hope you enjoy it!
 Come back tomorrow for a Poppystamps post and possibly a second homework assignment..

Have a great night!


3 comments:

Denise said...

I love the Fall leaf. Tim Holtz has such neat stamps and techniques.

Angel said...

Cute card inside & out... enjoying the class too.

Denine said...

You Rock Lezlye. Love the leaf. I am still working on day one... first time trying to watercolor. Yikes... had to go shopping at dare I say it.. Hobby Lobby for that water pen that Jennifer makes it looks so easy with.
Hugs,
D9