Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Poppystamps New Relaese Blog Blitz!



Poppystamps Cards

Two Cards in One post for Poppystamps.com
The first card used two cling stamps, I hand cut out the snowglobe ( I don't have the die yet, but they do make one!) Hopefully I did a good enough job cutting it that you can't tell. ;)
I wanted to add a black border, I had to reach for a MemoryBox die for that. Do you know which one?

The second card is using some of my favorite NEW Poppystamps Cling stamps. I love to stamp scenes! When you have these awesome windows and doors it makes it even more fun! Now I could see myself whipping up 50 of theses to send out for Christmas, what about you?

Comment to win the candy globe die. 😀






1 comment:

Gayle said...

Great job on both cards. What a treat to see two today!!! TFS.