Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Scrappy Moms Stamps







Sabrina
Scrappy Mom's Stamps Sentiment Love at First Bite Set
Svg Cutting Files Sabrina file( had her on my computer and I have been dying to cut her!)
Papers are last years Echo Park and Carta Bella I had gotten them at shop pumpkin spice. check out her site it might be on sale if she still has any..
Spider is a Martha Stewart Punch.

These are my Favorite color combo's for Halloween Cards!
I hope you enjoy! Remember all of my cards are for sale and I take custom requests.You can find my cards also at Hair and Spa Boutique in El Dorado Hills in the client waiting area.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Day!


Linking up to www.paperissues.blogspot.com for favorite Halloween Project.

3 comments:

Creative M said...

Love the Halloween colors!
ADORABLE card!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Gayle said...

What a fun, wonderful, Halloween card. TFS!