Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Terrific Tuesday Challenge with Scrappy Moms Stamps








Gone Buggy
Terrific Tuesday Challenge



The challenge is Gone Buggy! I went with bee's since they are soo Darn Cute!
I borroed this set from a friend a while back...Thanks Tammy! It's from The stamps of Life.
Honeycomb Embossing folder from Stampin Up.
Cheveron Embossing folder Cuttlebug.
Oval frame MFT-Die-namics Blueprints.
SU oval Punches for sentiment.

Whew I just realized how many products were used to make this card! I love it though! Can't go wrong with black and yellow!


Have a great Day!


2 comments:

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Very cute, Lezlye! I love the embossed background! ~hugs, Saundra

scrappy critters said...

Adorable!!! I LOVE LOVE the honeycomb embossing folder as well... it's a must have!

♥Tam