Friday, September 06, 2013

Yipee! It's my Birthday!



The last year of my 40's!

I am celebrating! Hopefully all weekend long!
Going out to go dancing at the local nightclub with friends!



WOW! I  Made this card from scraps out of my scrap drawers. I used Die-namics from MFTSTAMPS for the sentiment, numbers,border, lacy circle. Added in a few sequins doodles and a flower with bling. I colored one of the white flowers to bring in some more black. This is the busiest card I have made in a while... What do you think? Too much??

Patterned paper is retired Stampin' Up.


Have a great Day!

4 comments:

Debbie K. said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Lezlye! Love your card, you did a great job. Have FUN dancing. Let your spirit soar this weekend:)

Jean said...

Have a fabulous birthday! And what a fun card!

Pam from Maine said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Missy said...

Happy birthday Lezlye, I hope you had a fabulous time. Pretty card, the colors are terrific!