Monday, October 07, 2013

Back from Tahoe-Lot's to share in the coming days!



Thanks to everyone who visited my blog during the Poppystamps and Operation write home World Card Making Day Hops!


I'm back from Tahoe with lots to share!



I made a total of 49 cards and one two-page scrapbook layout.
I will be sharing these for the next few days. SO be sure an visit to see them all!

First up an Early Thanksgiving Card..


MFTSSTAMPS pure innocence Stamp
Basic Greay Autum Splendor 6x6 paper pad
Amuze Studio Cardstock
Scrappy Moms stamps Pinking die
Glittered leaves Micheal's
Sentiment is Simon Says stamp by Kristina Werner.



Have a great Day ! I am off to bed now to get some rest.
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment.

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card! Love the darling image!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com