Monday, October 21, 2013

May Arts Halloween Craft Challenge

Spooky Halloween Banner
Featuring May Arts Ribbon
I may need your votes!
 I altered each pennant with different ribbon treatments at the top. Spider ribbon with twisted black satin ribbon. I used xyron adhesive and attached them with Tim Holtz tiny attacher. The next pennant has black satin which I pleated using imaginesce cordless hot glue gun and then added the orange grosgrain at the top. I made 1/2 rosettes with the spider ribbon and stapled together. Black twine used on letters for spiders. The chipboard letters were embossed with a sizzix embossing folder and then inked with orange pigment ink and embossed with clear embossing  powder. I then inked them with black soot ranger ink. Frames for letters were cut with spellbinders nestabilities. I added several button's and embellishments to enhance the banner. Large grommets were used to re-enforce the holes to attach the pennants.




Voting instructions found here..

http://www.mayarts.com/halloween-craft-challenge-entries-giveaway/

3 comments:

Creative M said...

WOW!! Its beautiful!!!!
Let me know when & I will vote for you!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Karenladd said...

Oooh, love your banner! Great texture and distressed look! And did I mention that your little Yorkie is the absolutely cutest?!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my! This is spooky CUTE! Love the fun details-fabulous!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com