Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Poppystamps DIgi Die Blitz




Poppystamps Digi Die Blitz
Welcome to my blog and the Digital Die Blitz week at Poppystamps. The following cards were made using Poppystamps Digital Dies. These are file based cuts that you use with your electronic digital cutters. I used my Cameo. Poppystamps blog will be featuring digi dies  on 11-11 through 11-14.  Two random commenter's will be selected to win 10 free digi dies of their choice.  Comments can be made through 11-18 and the winner will be announced on 11-20. 

I made two Fall themed cards.

I used the maple leaf die, inked them and ran them through my Big Shot with a Herringbone embossing folder for texture. I also ran the brown cardstock strip through my woodgrain embossing folder. The looped border is a digi die . Glued all layers as shown, added a natural string triple bow to top. Studio Calico wood veneer piece wit sentiment to carry off the natural theme of the card. I hope you like it.
The nice things about the digital dies that you don't get with the traditional ones is that you can re-size them to fit your project! I could use the same loop border and made it to fit a 12 inch scrapbook page! Such versatility!



Card Two
Same Leaf Die along with the wreath die. Poppy Cling sentiment.
All the leaves were cut out from cardstock, then I sprayed and inked. Sprays are Tangerine and wheatfields glimmer mist. This gives the leaves shimmer and I crinkled them while wet to add texture. Layered around the wreath.  Love the gold wired bow! Would make a great hostess thank you card for a fall or thanksgiving gathering.



Be sure and check out these other members of the DT for there creation's using the digital dies from Poppystamps. Be sure and comment on the Poppy Blog and here for your chance to win 10 digital cuts from Poppystamps!







No comments: