Saturday, November 02, 2013

Scrapbook Expo Haul!




Expo Haul


Wink of Stella pens, Copic markers, Gorgeous green detail embossing powders, washi tape,distress inks, sequins, wood pieces, Isabella grace die cut cardstock pieces, viva decor magic transparent perfect pearl pen, looks like water droplet's or dew on flowers, A couple of unmounted stamps, Some sizzix dies, stamps of life dies, stamps. I think that's it, blog will have a pic. So much more I wanted but I would have needed to rob a BANK! LOL The $1.00 booths had some great deals.
 
 
FUN! I want to go back today... I know I am CRAZY!
Creating today to have more posts for YOU!
Have a great one!
 

1 comment:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Sounds like a fun time. Let me know how you like that Wink of Stella glitter pen. I have been thinking about getting one but want some reviews first.