Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge-Autum Blessings








Scrappy Moms Stamps









Welcome to my blog and the Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday CHallenge!
The challenge is make a card for Autumn Blessings! Link up at 

For my card I used a Sizzix Embossing folder from Tim Holtz I embossed it using my big shot then applied Distress ink and clear embossing pwder. The two frames are new sizzix dies from Stephanie Bernard that I got at the Scrapbook Expo.I used a Stampin Up punch to pinch ovals for the SU ribbon.The flowers are stamped in black on colored cardstock and cut out with matching dies. They are from Heartfelt Creation's.
The banner is a Taylored Expressions Die and of course the Sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamp set Pick of the patch!
Check out the rest of the DT and Welcome our new DT member Julie!













 
Have a great Day!

3 comments:

scrappy critters said...

So beautiful Lezyle. Love the leaves and love the banner you stamped on..

♥Tammy

Sukie said...

Beautiful card, all of the details look fabulous! I love the background of your card too!

Cricut Chick said...

This is beautiful Lezyle...The colors of the leaves are just perfect...Beautiful card :)

Julie
Simply Silhouette
aka: Cricut Chick