Monday, December 16, 2013

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek #2




Card #2
Get Well Card
Appropriate for me since I have this nasty cough my daughter gave me!




My card uses a digital image from Kenny K designs. She is called Naughty Nurse. I colored her with my Copic Markers and added glossy accents to her lips and shoes. This is a pretty simple card, I still feel like it needs something added, but I just couldn't decide what to add?

I used the Subway Sentiments TLC from Scrappy Moms Stamps, however you can see where I only used one of the words. I just inked up the one I wanted to use! Makes all these sentiments very versatile!

Have a great Day!

Check out the rest of the DT for their creations!


Melanie

Tammy

Bonnie

Corri

Cristi

Julie

Lezlye

Saundra

Tammy

Trish
 
 
Guest Designer

No comments: