Tuesday, January 07, 2014

POPPY STAMPS VALENTINE'S RELEASE

For Scrappy moms Terrific Tuesday click here



POPPYSTAMPS BLOG BLITZ!
DOWN ON THE FARM

WELCOME!!
Today is the second day in the blog blitz for Poppystamps. I hope you have enjoyed what you have seen so far! For my card I used 4 Poppystamps dies from this release.Cow, Pig, Rooster and the background (rating one of my must have dies!)
This was the first thing I thought of and envisioned when I saw these dies. Could be used for any occasion. Make sure to comment on all of the posts for your chance to win a die or a stencil from Poppystamps!

The die I chose is the filmstrip die.



The blog blitz is running from Jan 6 - 19 .The last day to leave a comment to be entered to win is Midnight US East Coast Time on 1-24. Winners will be posted on the Poppy blog on 1-27







1 comment:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Hehehe! This is so funny! I love it!