Thursday, January 16, 2014

Poppystamps Blog Blitz


Happy Easter Early

Poppystampsbunnywmbstencil
My second card for the Valentine's blog blitz release is an Easter Card! I love to add texture to my cards, so I did this two different ways. I created a background using the Newly releases Stencil from Memory box. I applied the distress ink through the stencil using a sponge dauber. I used two colors for interest. The Poppystamps Bunny die was used as the cards focal point. I layered the card stocks and self created background(with the stencil) I also added a white strip that I embossed with a basket-weave texture. Sentiment traced with a white Gel pen.
I hope you enjoy this fun card!



Please be sure to leave your comment for a chance to win th eRooster die from my previous card!
The blog blitz is running from Jan 6 - 19 The last day to leave a comment to be entered to win is Midnight US East Coast Time on 1-24. Winners will be posted on the Poppy blog on 1-27 (PM Post 3pm East Coast)







No comments: