Sunday, January 26, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps New Release Day #3

Scrappy Mom's Stamps
January Release
Farm Fresh

Hi Everyone!

It's Scrappy Mom's January 
Stamp Release Day 3
I'm so excited to introduce these to you...

The TWO new sets are Fabulous!

They are called...
"Farm Fresh!"
and
"Tiny Treasures!"

I decided to make my third card
using a stamp from the set
"Farm Fresh!" 

Here it is...
For this card I used a Memory Box Stencil 
The Rooster image was colored with watercolor paints 
Hearts were cut out of Carta Bella Valentine Devoted Paper
American Crafts Twine

I am loving my class at www.onlinecardclasses.com you should try one out!

Have a great Sunday! 

2 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So darling - I love the background!

- Mel

bonnie said...

Fab card sweetie :) Hugs x