Friday, January 24, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps New Release!


Welcome to Scrappy Moms Stamps New Release!
I used a SVG file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons to cut my super-boy pieces. I thought he was an appropriate choice for the sentiments I chose. The city scape and kapow were include in the file.I also used a sizzix die to make the stand up card.
This will be a perfect card for my Nephew who loves superhero's as much as his Daddy does!
Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team and our guest designer for this release is 
Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team
Melanie

Tammy

Bonnie

Corri

Cristi

Julie

Lezlye

Saundra

Tammy

Trish
 
 
Have a Great Day!

6 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh this is so fun Lezlye...super, super cute! :) Hugs x

scrappy critters said...

What a cute super hero!!! ❤️Tammy

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

"Super" Adorable card, Lezlye! I love the background and "Kapow"! :)

- Mel

readysetstamp said...

Your nephew is going to flip over this card!!! This is incredible. I love the scene behind him!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!

DIANA L. said...

Super cute. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com