Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Blog Candy Winner posted below...


Welcome to Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge! Today we have a color challenge for you! Red and Yellow! I decided to make a card with some new dies I just received. The inspiration for this card came from my closet! I love animal print and I actually own a Victoria Secret Bra just like this one! The ribbon on the card is from France cest jolie ribbon. The hanger and bra die are from MFTSTAMPS dienamics
The top note die from Stampin Up.
Bra colored with copics as demoed by a MFTDT member.
Stickles, liquid accents and wink of stella were used.
Sentiments Scrappy Moms stamps set Crazy 4 u

Check out what the resto of the Team did and don't forget to add your link for a chance to win at 


Melanie

Tammy

Bonnie

Corri

Cristi

Julie

Lezlye

Saundra

Tammy

Trish


Have a great Day!


BLog Candy winner

5 jkstiles77 said...
Really cute card ... can't go wrong with glitter! I am a follower of your blog through Bloglovin. Thanks for the chance to win ... great blog candy!

3 comments:

Cristi said...

This card is so adorable dear! I love the ribbon ;-)
big hugs,
Cristi

readysetstamp said...

Oh my gosh this card is fabulous! I love that you made it a little racy! LOL My husband would love it if I gave him a card like this!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

scrappy critters said...

So super cute Lezlye... Love the cheetah print