Monday, January 27, 2014

Stenciled Watercolored Hearts



Hearts Full of Color!


I have been participating in the Onlinecardclasses.com stenciled class. I made this card before day 2 video's were posted. I thought I had come up with an original idea :) Low and behold LauraFadora (love her!) makes a card using the techniche I thought I discovered...Just goes to show you that us creative types think alike!

Stencil was a 12 x 12 heart one from Close to My Heart
Watercolor Paints
Watercolor paper
Stampin Up Black Cardstock
Words are cut from a Simon Says Stamp die in neenah solar white and I used my black copic marker to color them.
I added a bow of American Crafts Twine in Black
And some yummy enamel dots and hexagon!
I hope you enjoyed my bright and beautiful card!
Have a great Day!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Super cute!