Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Terrific Tuesday Challenge Scrappy Moms Stamps!








The theme for today's Terrific Tuesday Challenge for Scrappy Moms Stamps is Warm Fuzzies! Interpret this challenge and then add your creation to the link at 
I used a Sketch to create my card and used several pieces of patterned paper from Carta Blella 6 x 6 collection Devoted. The dog image is from The stamps of Life.
Sentiment is scrappy moms stamps!

I used my copic markers to color the dog image.

Thanks for stopping by, I will have a second post today for Poppystamps Blog BLitz. So please come back!


2 comments:

readysetstamp said...

awwwh so sweet! Who wouldn't get warm fuzzies from a sweet puppy like the one on your picture?!! I love it and really like how your colored her. :0) XOXO, Julie.

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Your puppy is so sweet, Lezlye! Definitely gives me warm fuzzies! ~hugs, Saundra