Saturday, February 15, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps Release Day #2

Plane Wonderful!



Welcome to Day #2 of the Scrappy Moms Stamps New Release!
Sail Away and Ready Set Go!
For my second card I used a file from the Silhouette store to create the plane front. I made it a bit big so my card is 9.25 x 5 , I guess I will be making a custom envelope for this one! I cut some clouds using my cricut and cloud dies from Amuse and Poppystamps. The sun is just Spellbinders circle dies and the bird on the wing is a Memory Box Co. die. 

Wink of Stella in black on the bird and clear on the white clouds.

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to look at the rest of the DT to see what they have done!


Melanie

Tammy

Bonnie

Corri

Cristi

Julie

Lezlye

Saundra

Trish

1 comment:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So adorable!! I love the lines! :D

- Mel