Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Terrific Tuesday with Scrappy Moms Stamps



Welcome to my blog and another Terrific Tuesday Challenge with Scrappy Moms Stamps! Today's challenge is Love is in the Air(Valentine's) WOn't you create a card and add it to the linky at www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com ? We would sure love to have you, And you might win some stamps!
 
 
Here is the card I created for the challenge.
 


The Girl Image is from Saturated Canary Digi Stamps
I colored her with Copic Markers.
The hearts are cut out with a sizzix embosslit and a metal die by Momenta. I cut the sentiment piece on an angle to add intrest. The patterned paper is Carta Bella Devoted.
 
Have a great Day!
 
 

 

2 comments:

Cricut Chick said...

WOW! Look at those tights...LOL! I need a pair of those :) Sooo adorable. I love the girl and you did a great job coloring her :)

Julie
Simply Silhouette
aka: Cricut Chick
www.simplysilhouette.com

readysetstamp said...

This is so precious! What a fabulous job you did coloring her in!! XOXO, Julie. :0)