Sunday, February 09, 2014

Tiffany Blue Birthday Poppystamps

Tiffanybluebdaypoppystamps
Welcome to the Poppystamps Blog! Today I have a Tiffany Blue Birthday Card to share with you. I used  one of the New Memory Box stencils that we showcased earlier this month. The imprint on the card was actually made with the leftover distress ink that was on the stencil after I finished sponging in color for another card. I simply took the stencil spritzed with water and laid the cardstock mat on top. Then rubbed to transfer. I like the subtle result it created. I then used the Birthday Background die from Poppystamps to cut out the sentiment for Happy Birthday. I decided to combine two different fonts for interest. I simply added a few gems, candy dots and a sticker to complete the look!
I hope you enjoyed my card.


No comments: