Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine Card in a Box



3-D Valentine


Welcome to my blog! Today you are in for a treat!
I created a 3-d Valentine that folds flat for mailing. I was browsing Pinterest one night and came across a video for cards like these. I knew I wanted to turn mine into a Valentine, so I pulled out some dies from Simon says stamp, spellbinders,MFTSTAMP, Die-Namic's, and Lifestyle crafts. I also gathered Valentine themed button's. ribbon,s Bling, stickers, twine. 

I have been creating all weekend so stay tuned for some more of my creative creations!
Thanks for dropping by! 

I appreciate your feedback.

7 comments:

Creative M said...

I just LOVE this!!Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Court said...

what?!?! seriously. I want a video of this!

Got2BCrafting said...

WOOOOOOW!!! This is totally amazing!! It's hard to believe it folds up flat for mailing... I want to see it!! LOL!!
You really did a fabulous job on this!

Thanks for joining us at the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
Lori
http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

Shelly said...

Wow!! I'm with Court!!!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!!
Shelly

Creative M said...

What I said before...
Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Creative M said...

Would love for you to join us at Cut It Up Challenge.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Jessica Wilson said...

HOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY COOOOOWWWW! This is AWESOME!!! Great job!! I am off to give this box card a whirl!!!

Thanks for linking up with us over at Craftin Desert Divas!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com