Saturday, March 22, 2014

Funny Bunny Scrappy Moms Stamps NEw Release Day #2

Welcome to my blog and to the release of Scrappy Moms
TWO new Stamp Sets!

For Peeps Sake
and
Terrific Teachers
 

These are New too! Great for a strong closure for Boxes with cards, little 3-d purses, gift card envelopes. Unlimited possibilities!
Visit www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com to get yours today!

Now on to my card...
 
 File is from SVG Cutting Files- NLA
5x7 card
Patternened paper is Sandy Lion for DIsney from my stash
Happy Birthday is MFTSTAMPS Dienamics Die

I used a sentiment from the For Peeps Sake set but I used it for a Birthday Card!

Think outside the box, in this case do you know what Ceral box I would be reffering to??

Have a great Day!

2 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So fun Lezlye - of course, it's the Trix Bunny. Love it! :D

- Mel

Sukie said...

Saw this on FB and had to pop over to tell how totally adorable it is. Love the cute little bunny and all of the festive colors! The sentiment is just perfect! Hope your having a fabulous weekend!