Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy ST. Patricks Day!



Go Green!
 Cute image from Tiddly Inks Digital Stamps
She is colored with Copic markers
Colors as follows:
skin E50,E11.E50
hair Y00,Y21, YR21,YR24
clothes and wings
y06, r22, r21,g43, yg17
yg11
Sentiment is Scrappy Moms Stamps
Patterned Paper is Close to my Heart
Bling Queen and Company


Have a great Day and don't forget to wear your green!
What do you think of the blog make-over?
I tried to keep my girl, but I wanted her without products in her hand and I couldn't make it work. I would love your feedback.

3 comments:

PaperCrafting WithAngelina said...

What an adorable card. Saw your post in the Card-Making group on FB.

Creative M said...

She is Precious!! Adorable card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Melanie said...

What a cutie! She's adorable!! :)

Mel