Thursday, March 20, 2014

Poppystamps Blog Blitz -Mod Flower Background


Welcome to Poppystamps Blog Blitz! Lezlye, here with my card for your inspiration. I just adore these large background dies because they are so versatile. I knew when I saw it that I wanted to add color behind. I love a Monochromatic card with a bit of black for dramatic results!
IMG_3404




I used the Mod Flower Background die and cut various sized circles out of all different shades of green cardstock to glue behind the circles. My sentiment is computer generated and added to a black strip of cardstock.

On this post you have a chance to win the Mod Flower Background die. Don't forget to leave a comment here on this post for your chance to win!
Thanks for popping by!



7 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty I like the nice stylized look!! Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

ionabunny said...

Just had to come over and say how much I like this card. So gorgeous. What a fab die. Love your monotone design. This one is a must have.

Creative M said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!
Thanks for the chance to win!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Jennifer said...

Hi Lezlye,

That background die is TOO COOL!!! :) I love it...and how you added the color behind it!

Thank you for taking the time to share!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

lynneatw said...

I love this card. Thank you for sharing your creative ideas.

serger4 said...

Such a pretty card, love the background.

Daria said...

Wonderful card! I love your choice of colors against that black background. TFS.