Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Poppystamps Blog Blitz-

Spring is Here!


Poppystamps Blogblitz#2

Welcome to the Poppystamps Blog Blitz!. Lezlye here with a fun card! I wanted to make a card to celabrate spring. I used and embossing folder to add a woodgrain texture to my brown cardstock. My woodland fawn was cut twice and foam mounted. I added some brown spots to the deer with distress markers and a white tail with a gel pen. dots for eyes and nose. Don't be afraid to alter or add things to your die cut images for added intrest. My sentiment is computer generated and placed on a cardstock banner. The flowers are from the brighton flower border, I used the fresh grass die and 3 cuts of the Dianna border. Leave a comment on this post for a chance to win the Dianna Border die.
Comment over at www.poppystamps.typepad.com on my post.



2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Lezlye! Love the sweet scene that you created! Those little flowers are so pretty!

Jennifer said...

Pretty card, Lezlye!!! :)

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com