Friday, March 21, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps New Release---#1

Welcome to my blog and to the release of Scrappy Moms
TWO new Stamp Sets!

For Peeps Sake
and
Terrific Teachers
 


These are New too! Great for a strong closure for Boxes with cards, little 3-d purses, gift card envelopes. Unlimited possibilities!
Visit www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com to get yours today!

Now on to my card...

I used the For Peeps Sake Stamp set. I colored this Saturated Canary image with my copic markers.
Pattern Paper is vintage K and Company I had in my stash that  matched my coloring. I used the color challenge from MFTSTAMPs color Palate Challenge and the Mojo Monday Sketch. I added matching buttons and twine to finish it off..


Happy Spring! We are having some great weather here in California!

 

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So cute!! Your coloring is fantastic and I love the color combo! :D

- Mel

readysetstamp said...

She is just the sweetest and that sentiment is just perfect for this! I love the layout too! XOXO, Julie. :0)