Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Terrific Tuesday Challenge
Welcome to the Terrific Tuesday Challenge with Scrappy Moms Stamps! Our Challenge today is Green and Gold!
I  chose a file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons called Little Leprechaun. The sentiment is from the stamp set Spring Fling. I used Mojo Monday Sketch #334 and I will be linking to their site too! (Whoops I was too late there's a new sketch :()Please consider joining us for this challenge at www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com for your chance to win a stamp set!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and please pardon the dust while the design is being adjusted.
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Cricut Chick said...

OMG! I love this little Leprechaun! How adorable!

Julie
Simply Silhouette
aka: Cricut Chick

Creative M said...

TOTALLY cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

readysetstamp said...

How cute is this little guy clicking his heals??!!! I love it! XOXO, Julie. :0)

DIANA L. said...

What a wonderful card I love your new blog look - I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com