Sunday, March 23, 2014

Welcome to my blog and to the release of Scrappy Moms
TWO new Stamp Sets!

For Peeps Sake
and
Terrific Teachers
 

These are New too! Great for a strong closure for Boxes with cards, little 3-d purses, gift card envelopes. Unlimited possibilities!
Visit www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com to get yours today!

Now on to my card...
 
 I used the Scrappy Moms Stamps Set Terrific Teachers along with some of my new Stamps and dies from the Scrapbook Expo that I attended a couple of weeks ago.

How cute is this? I thought this would work great for a masculine teacher card! Although I know texting in school is frowned apon, I am sure the teacher would love this!
 I have been spring cleaning in my studio, so be on the lookout for some blog candy to pop-up.
I also might start listing on my facebook page items that I am interested in selling.

Have a great day and don't forget to look at all of the other DT creations!
 Bonnie 
 Saundra 

 Our Guest Designer this month
Brianna from Happy Scrapper.

2 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

I LOVE this card, Lezlye! You're right it is a great masculine card! :)

- Mel

Regina Easter said...

awesome card girlie....hugs