Sunday, March 30, 2014

We're Still Hot!



Art Impressions Blog







Best Friends Selfie!


Today I decided to participate in the Girlfriends Challenge over at the Art Impressions Blog. check it out by clicking the blinkie at the top of my post!
I have had this image colored for a while and was just waiting for the right moment to use it. Now you'll notice that this is only part of the original image. I actually (cropped two gals out!) These two best friends are taking their Selfie's! I water colored the image. The background paper I made too, using spray mists. They are so much fun!  I still feel like i need to add something to the left side of the top of the card, but alas it is 3am and I am going to sleep on it.. If I make adjustments tomorrow I will re-photograph it!


I like the added sequins... U?

Stay tuned I have projects ready for the next couple of days!

I added this card to DLARTS Thanksful Thusday Challenge !

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Your card is adorable! Who doesn't love taking a selfie with their BFF?
Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions!

Jennifer said...

Hi Lezlye,

Very cute card!!! :) Love your coloring! And I DO like the sequins you added! ;)

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com