Tuesday, April 08, 2014

AI Hilarious Girlfriends


Art Impressions Blog







My card today is being entered into two challenges. One at the Art Impressions blog for their Girlfriends challenge. Theo ther is the Mojo Monday Sketch #340.
I colored my image with the shown copic markers. The papers are Doodlebug Springtime 6x6 paper pad.Micheal's ribbon. The yellow textured paper is Bazzill Basics.
I hope you enjoy my card today and won't you play along in either of these challenges? It's so much fun!
Have a great Day!

3 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a great card Lezlye. Love the colors and the layout.
Thanks for playing along with us at Art Impressions.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Lezlye your card is fabulous! Love the coloring and your choice of papers.
Thanks for joining in on our Getting Girly Challenge at Art Impressions.

Susan said...

Love this stamp, love your card!