Friday, April 11, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps New Release

Welcome to Day #1 of the Scrappy Moms Stamps New Release!
TWO new Stamp Sets








When I looked at the sentiments on the Fan-Tastic set, I knew right away that I wanted to make a little boy's birthday card using a SVG file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons. He is so adorable! Look at his little six pack! The Balloons and the number 5 are also from MFTSTAMPS.
Now these sentiment sets will have SVG cut files that will cut out the shadows for the sentiments. They will be included with your stamp purchase!
 Head on over to www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com to get your stamps today and don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they have come up with!



Scrappy Moms Stamps DT



Melanie
Tammy
Bonnie
Corri
Cristi
Julie
Julie
Lezlye
Saundra
Tammy
Trish
 
Have a great Day!

3 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

I love your card! It's adorable and I love that you can add the age to personalize it! :D

- Mel

readysetstamp said...

I love the colors in your card!!! That hulk guy is so perfect with the sentiment you choose!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Trisha said...

Great card Lezlye!