Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge



for the perfect paper crafting hop click here.
Happy April Fools! No Joke Here!




Welcome to my blog and my post for Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge! Today's challenge is it's a snap! We are all using the New magnetic closures that scrappy moms now carries!

Now on to my project! I just love it and hope you do to!1 I bought the file at the silhouette store when they had the 50% off sale.
I used CTMH Paper Chantilly. I thought it resembled a Vera Bradley Bag!

 Brads were added to hold it together and add feet to the purse. It is big enough to hold a bracelet, earrings or even a necklace as a gift presentation. You could also toss money gift card in there! I used a sentiment from the Girls just want to have fun stamp set.



BE sure and stop by www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com to participate in our challenge for your shance to win a set of stamps!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Really love your purse - so professional looking