Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Sunny Mother's Day! Poppystamps

Poppystampssunflowermday
Welcome to the Poppystamps Blog, Lezlye,here with a bold card for Mother's Day.
I used one of the memory box stencils and some Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray to make the lovely yellow honeycomb background for this card. It's hard to tell in the photo, but there is a real shimmer to the yellow. I then cut the sunflower out of black carstock and the background in a deep yellow. I used the butterfly and cut it in two shades of a lovely tiffany blue. Mounde tht e flower flat on the card and popped up the butterfly to make it appear as it had just landed. I then sprinckled the card with a few sequins. My sentiment is a rub on from my stash. I hope you enjoyed my card I really love all the elements but these Poppystamps Dies are my Favorite part!






2 comments:

Creative M said...

Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

paperANDi - Stephanie Dang said...

Love the colors and the card is beautiful too!