Monday, May 19, 2014

Gallery Idol- Paper Crafts


Welcome
I need to apologize for my absence. I have been working a lot the last week and my son decided to sell the canon 7D that I use to take photo's of my cards...:( I am so sad. The point and shoot my husband gave me took this pic and I hate it! I may try to use my I phone to see if I can get some better pictures or I  am going to have to do something else.

I decided late  last night that I was going to create a couple of cards for the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol Card Contest using washi tape.
You can go to the flicker gallery to see and vote on all of the submissions.
I used a Simon says die to cut the stars out of my glitter washi tape.

Have a great Day! Today I am running around and trying to get packed for a Girls creative retreat in Lake Tahoe!

1 comment:

Lara said...

I am so sorry you lost your camera! This one looks ok, but I am not very picky. Very cute card!